Starting tonight, 4/7, we’d like to invite our Youth to be a part of the online church community events going on while we are not able to get together in person.
Teens Hangout – Tuesday Evening: 7pm
- For our young people and their friends, 13 and up
- Donny Pierre will lead that group
- The group will meet on Zoom every Tuesday night 7:00 pm
- The purpose of this group:
- For our Church Youth Group and their friends to stay connected
- To pray together and encourage one another
- To provide a platform where we can support each other mentally during this time of isolation
A Family Affair – Saturday Morning: 10am
- This group is for parents and kids 12 and under
- Parents will rotate leading this group weekly
- Each family will have access to our Rightnowmedia.com platform
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have a login for this.
- Everyone will meet on Zoom every Saturday morning 10:00 AM
- The Purpose of this group
- To keep our families connected
- To share ideas about how to keep our children active, encouraged and spiritually fed
- To provide a platform where parents can support each other, pray and worship together
To Join the Meeting, please check your email for the Youth and Families update, or email email@example.com for the link.